PADI Kids Bubble Maker Scuba Diving Course
SCUBA Diving Instruction for Kids 8 Years and Older
- hotel transfers*
- boat transfers
- park entry & jetty fees
- guide / instruction
- equipment rental
- required learning materials
- required certification fees
- 08:00 – 16:30
- from RM 400
The PADI Bubblemaker program is for children aged 8 and above.
It’s fun, easy and safe.
The PADI Bubble maker program is a way for youngsters to join in the family fun of scuba diving or even start a trend!
Children should be OK in the water, but they don’t have to be super swimmers since the maximum depth is only 2m/6ft.
Safety on all our courses and programs is paramount.
We adhere to PADI standards and procedures and follow British HSE guidelines.
The exciting Kids Bubblemaker Program …
- is for children 8 years and older who want to have fun underwater
- is also available as an open water experience (2m/6″ max. depth)
- is conducted by PADI Instructors
- requires no pre-training
- uses equipment made for children – not adults
- can be a half day or full day program
Get your kids interested in the underwater by enrolling them on the PADI Kids Bubble Maker Scuba Diving Course.
Contact us to take the first step.