Win a Dive Course! Downbelow’s Blog to Log Competition
Here’s your chance to win the opportunity to do just that!
Simply write a blog about any of Downbelow’s recreational scuba diving courses and stand a chance to win and log that course.
Visit our recreational dive course page, choose any of our recreational courses (not professional) that you would like to do yourself and blog about it.
In your blog, tell your readers why you want to do the course and what makes Downbelow different as a dive operator (hint: 10 minutes from KK, 5 Star dive centre, Gaya island facilities, safety, resident PADI Course Director, equipment, etc.).
The more informative and creative your blog post, the better. All the information you need is on our website.
But please don’t use the images from this website.
How to Qualify for the Competition
To qualify your blog post for the competition, it must:
- be at least 300 words long;
- describe why you want to do the particular course with Downbelow;
- describe what is unique about Downbelow;
- where our office or dive centre is;
- link back to the course on our website;
- be posted on your blog which is as least 6 months old and updated at least once a week;
- the blog post must remain accessible online for 4 months after the competition closes;
- Important: Please do not use pictures from this website. Be creative and come up with your own.
- Entered the competition by posting the link on our Facebook profile or better yet, tweet your blog post and @ mention us on Twitter
Do double check to make sure we receive your entry.
Terms & Conditions
To qualify for this competition, be sure you meet the criteria outlined in “How to Qualify for the Competition” above.
The judges of the competition will choose based on creativity, reach, research effort and readability of the blog post.
The winner of the competition will get to do the recreational course they blog about and qualify for.
The prize includes only courses for which the winner qualifies. For instance, if you want to do the Advanced Open Water Course, you must already have done the Open Water Course.
If the winner wants to choose a course for which they are not yet qualified, gaining the appropriate qualifications for that course will be at their own expense and is not part of the prize.
Our recreational courses are listed on this page, but excludes Divemaster, IDC Internships, Go Pro and other professional courses.
The prize will be valid for 1 year from the date of the award for the winner only, cannot be resold (non-transferable) and cannot be exchanged for cash.
The competition closes on 31 August and winners will be announced shortly after.