Increase your diving knowledge and depth limit
- hotel transfers*
- boat transfers
- park entry & jetty fees
- freshly cooked lunch and refreshments
- guide / instruction
- equipment rental
- required learning materials
- required certification fees
- 2 Full Days
- from RM 1,030**
* KK city centre only incl. Tg Aru
**Subject to 6% Gov. Goods & Service Tax
PADI’s Advanced Open Water Diver program fine tunes your dive skills and allows you to explore some of diving’s top adventures.
We find that this course attracts divers with varied amounts of experience from those who have just gained their Open Water Certification to those who have been diving for some years.
The attraction is that it offers new experiences, new skills and lots of diving all under the direct supervision of your instructor, you don’t have to “feel” at an advanced level to embark on this new level of diving. The course is simply advancing from the initial open water course.
The Tunku Abdul Rahman Park in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah provides an ideal venue for course, with wreck, reefs and lots of critters to explore.
We pride ourselves on small group instruction ensuring our clients get the very best of attention from the instructor. Safety is paramount, we adhere to PADI standards and procedures and follow British HSE guidelines.
- To provide student diver with navigation skills using compass and natural aid for orientation and positioning themselves while underwater
- To provide the student diver with a better understanding and appreciation of both the physical and biological aspect of the environment
- To prepare the student diver to dive safely in limited visibility or at night
- To improve general diving skills emphasizing buoyancy to protect the environment
This course covers underwater phenomena, diving procedures, the diving environment and deep diving procedures. It consists of 2 Core and 3 Electives dives. The 2 core dives are Navigation and Deep dive and the Elective dives are Fish Identification, Search & Recovery, Night, Peak Performance Buoyancy or any selected by the Instructor and participant.
Practical sessions with discussions, and small group activities, audiovisual materials.
Method of Assessment
Knowledge mastery is assessed using discussion through Knowledge Reviews. Skills mastery is assessed by student demonstration of skill proficiency and competency in water.
Two full days and can be tailored to individual needs and interests.
PADI Adventure Manual, Recreational Dive Planner, ML eRDP & Training Log Book.
PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent.
Please contact us for more information, our courses run throughout the entire year.