Prevent Problems & Manage Dive Emergencies
Rescue Diver DetailsIncludes:
- hotel transfers*
- boat transfers
- park entry & jetty fees
- freshly cooked lunch and refreshments
- guide / instruction
- equipment rental
- required learning materials
- required certification fees
- 3 Days
- from RM 1,250**
* KK city centre only incl. Tg Aru
**Subject to 6% Gov. Goods & Service Tax
Challenging and rewarding best describes the PADI Rescue Diver course. This course will expand your knowledge and experience level. Rescue Divers learn to look beyond themselves and consider the safety and well being of other divers.
Although this course is challenging, it is a rewarding way to build your confidence, knowledge and experience as a diver.Rescue Diver training will prepare you to prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies. Many divers say this is the best course they’ve ever taken!
To provide students with the basic knowledge and skills of First Aid and rescue skills procedures.
To provide student divers with the knowledge on how to anticipate, prevent and manage potential dive accidents.
To prepare student diver to perform a search pattern using proper search techniques.
To handle an accident while waiting for emergency medical care.
- Self-rescue and diver stress.
- Emergency management and equipment.
- Panicked diver response.
- In-water rescue breathing protocols.
- Egress (exits).
- Dive accident scenarios.
Practical sessions with discussions, and small group activities, audiovisual materials.
Method of Assessment
Knowledge mastery is assessed using Knowledge Reviews, Quizzes and Final Exam with a minimum score of 75%. Skills mastery is assessed by student demonstration of skill proficiency and competency in water.
Three full days and can be tailored to individual needs and interests.
PADI Rescue Diver Manual, Recreational Dive Planner, Training Log Book.
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or have qualifying certification from another training organization. This is proof of certification beyond entry level, proof of at least 20 logged dives documenting experience in deep and underwater navigation.
- Course students must also have successfully completed a sanctioned course in primary care CPR and secondary care first aid within the past two years. We highly recommend the EFR Emergency First Response Course to meet this requirement and can teach this course in one day prior to the start of the Rescue Course.
Complete the remaining speciality dives linked to your adventure dives along with the Rescue Diver course and earn the highest rating in non professional PADI Scuba Diving – Master Scuba Diver. Application is FREE!
Please contact us for more information.