Lucky Sabah visitors can take advantage of our newest promotion: beachfront chalet with either snorkeling or scuba diving fun!
In conjunction with the resort, our Sabah Travel Centre is offering a promotion only available until the end of this year (so plenty of time to get planning!) to enjoy its facilities in a 3D2N itinerary! We’re also including an exciting day (conducted on Day 2 of the program) for you to visit our premier PADI 5 Star IDC Dive Centre where you may either experience our Snorkel Safari program or PADI Discover Scuba Diving – either one, you don’t need to have ever experienced, because our highly experienced team of PADI professionals will supervise!
Get away from Kota Kinabalu’s concrete jungle for a long weekend, and get in touch with the sounds of a real Borneo jungle from the comforts of your detached beach chalet, and have an awesome day getting to know the underwater world with us too!
Manukan Island Resort Promo Package
- 3D/2N with 1 Day Scuba Diving: MYR 1,430*
- 3D/2N with 1 Day Fully Guided Snorkeling: MYR 1,350*
*Valid until 31st December 2015 (Based on minimum 2 persons booking.
*All Rates subject to 6% Government Goods & Service Tax.
Manukan Island Resort accommodation includes:
- Double Storey Beach Chalet accommodation for 2 nights
- Return Boat Transfers: Sutera Harbour Marina – Manukan Island Resort
- Daily Breakfast
- Evening Meal on Day 1
- BBQ Lunch on Day 3
Manukan Island Resort facilities Include:
- King-Sized bed
- Spacious dining / living area
- En-suite Bathroom
- Satellite TV
- Tea / Coffee making facilities
- Housekeeping service
- Drinking Water
Activity Day (Day 2) includes:
- Return Transfers to Gaya Island for Fully Guided Snorkelling or Scuba Diving
- Snorkelling & Diving Equipment Rental on Gaya Island
- Lunch and Refreshments on Gaya Island
- All Park Entry & Jetty Fees
Note: You do not have to be a qualified diver to enjoy the diving activity, just let us know and we will conduct a PADI Discover Scuba Diving program for you with an extra boat dive in the afternoon.