Want to visit Sabah’s World Heritage Site Kinabalu National Park, but skip climbing the arduous Mount Kinabalu summit trail?
Downbelow’s Sabah Travel Centre offer a day trip for guests to witness the exotic natural biodiversity of the Crocker Range at Kinabalu National Park, AND it’s a private tour.
The private tour includes return land transfers between KK city centre and the park, as well as a private English-speaking nature guide. Visitors can take their time to enjoy the many attractions, such as the search for a Rafflesia flower in bloom, bathing in the therapeutic Poring Hot Springs, find flora and fauna at the canopy walkway or the Botanical Garden!
Full Day Private Kinabalu Park & Poring Promo Package
RM 515.00 per person (instead of RM 560.00 per person)*
*Rates are valid until 31st December 2015 and subject to 6% Government Goods and Service Tax and based on minimum 2 persons booking.
• Private Return Land Transfers (Kota Kinabalu > Kinabalu Park > Poring > Kota Kinabalu)
• Entrance Fees at Kinabalu Park, Poring, Canopy & Botanical Garden
• Private English Speaking Guide
• Lunch at Local Restaurant
• Alcoholic or Carbonated beverages and juices
• Personal Expenses
• Camera / Video Camera Fees
• Items not mentioned above
Read our detailed itinerary here -> Kinabalu National Park Day Trip