Sutera Harbour Resorts’, the Magellan Sutera and the Pacific Sutera, are two of some of the finest luxury accommodations to be found in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
Golf-enthusiasts will appreciate the classy touch of Bermuda grass that makes up the 27-hole course of Sutera Harbour Golf and Country Club.
Both resorts’ have a spa on the grounds, where guests may unwind after an active day exploring the many attractions around Kota Kinabalu.
Other forms of pampering come in the form of dining experience, and each resort caters a variety of cuisines in the several bars, cafes and restaurants. The world-class Italian restaurant, Ferdinand’s, serves one of East Malaysia’s finest dining experiences!
Our premier PADI 5 Star IDC Dive Centre transfers our island guests from the Sutera Harbour jetty in the morning, which is a 5-minute walk from either resort. Once arrived at the base camp, one of our team of PADI dive professionals will provide a welcome briefing, before proceeding to try equipment for your chosen activity! We have two packages, which can be altered to suit our individual clients – no problem! There is a choice of either our 1-day fully-guided snorkelling, or our 1-day PADI Discover Scuba Diving program!
Pacific Sutera Harbour Hotel
Deluxe Golf View Room:
- 3 Nights with 1 Day Scuba Diving: RM 935 per person (*RM 1,065 per person)
- 3 Nights with 1 Day Fully Guided Snorkelling: RM 885 per person (*RM 985 per person)
Magellan Sutera Harbour Resort
Deluxe Sea View Room:
- 3 Nights with 1 Day Scuba Diving: RM 1,305 per person (*RM 1,175 per person)
- 3 Nights with 1 Day Fully Guided Snorkelling: RM 1,225 per person (*RM 1,125 per person)
Note: Blackout Dates: 17th to 23rd February 2015.
*Rates for non-Malaysian.
**Promotional rates are valid until 31st March 2015 (except for blackout dates), based on 2 persons sharing (single supplements apply) and includes all room and government tax.
Included in 1-day island activity:
- Boat transfers to Gaya Island.
- Snorkelling & diving equipment rental (except Dive Computer)
- Lunch and refreshments on Gaya Island.
- All park entry & jetty fees.
Note: You do not have to be a qualified diver to enjoy the diving activity, just let us know and we will conduct a PADI Discover Scuba Diving program for you with an extra boat dive in the afternoon.