A few nights of luxury? Everyone deserves that now it’s the New Year!
At Shangri-La Rasa Ria Resort, you will most definitely be recharged after our promotional package, which offers 3 nights in the Ocean Premier Room, with an exciting 1-day island activity program.
Shangri-La Rasa Ria Resort is one of two luxury Shangri La 5-Star resort accommodations in Kota Kinabalu. The Ocean Premier Rooms offer breathtaking views of the South China Sea, from the Pantai Dalit Beach in front of the resort to the stunning tropical sunsets.
Enjoy the luxury amenities, such as the Dalit Bay Golf Club and Spa, the Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre, sample a different cuisine for each night of your stay at Shangri-La Rasa Ria Resort’s high-end restaurants!
Ocean Premier Room & Island Activity includes:
- 3 nights accommodation in the Ocean Wing premier room,
- Daily buffet breakfast,
- Room & Government Tax.
- Exclusive Ocean Wing lobby,
- Use of Ocean Wing swimming pool, jacuzzi and breakfast venue,
- A private terrace with sea view,
- Private outdoor bathtub for two (unique to premier Ocean Wing rooms),
- Private in-room dining area,
- Nespresso coffee maker,
- In-house movie channels with DVD entertainment facilities.
Note: Presently, there are renovations to extend the Ocean Wing to improve services and facilities at Shangri-La Rasa Ria Resort, and to be completed in the first quarter of 2015, minimal disturbance is caused due to work mainly being finishings.
3 Nights with 1-day Island Activity (rates valid until 31st March 2015):
- Scuba Diving: RM1,640 per person (*RM 1,745 per person)
- Fully-Guided Snorkelling: RM1,560 per person (*RM 1,660 per person)
*Rates valid from 1st April 2015 to 30th June 2015.
**Rates are based on 2 persons sharing. Single supplements apply.
Note: Blackout Dates are 17th – 23rd February 2015 & 2nd – 8th April 2015.
Island Activity Day
Our island staff team will welcome you to our Dive Centre, and begin your island activity with a safety briefing, which includes use of equipment, any skills, boat entries and exit procedures.
Whether participating in the PADI Discover Scuba Diving program, Fun Diving for qualified divers or fully-guided snorkeling, there will be plenty of experience to find incredible biodiversity of the underwater world on either program!
1-Day Island Activity includes:
- Return land and boat transfers to our premier PADI 5 Star Dive Centre,
Instruction & Guiding by PADI Professionals,
Snorkelling & diving equipment (except dive computer) Rental on Gaya Island,
- Lunch and refreshments at our Dive Centre,
- All park entry & jetty fees.
Note: It is not a requirement for participants of the PADI Discover Scuba Diving program to be qualified divers.